Complaint Review: Transport Connection

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — La palma California
Transport Connection
Royal Poinciana - 63 Via Floresta Drive Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Transport Connection Racism Attacks Boca Raton, Florida

I have requested a quote on transport reviews and found the best price (around $650) and good ratings for this transport company. I called the Transport connection and got the quote ($900 - $1000), for which i
replied as I will get back after contacting some other companies.

Thats when I had to hear most abusive words of my life.

"I HEARD YOUR ACCENT, AND THEN I IDENTIFIED YOU AS A CHEAP INDIAN B******. I WILL NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU........."

I believe I have right to hear quotes from you and do whatever I want to do with my car. I didn't ask you for any lower figure on top of the quote - just that I will keep all my quotes and choose best for me.

I don't want to hear any racism attacks for any reason especially for someone who is in business and deals with many people of different races.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transport-Connection/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Transport-Connection-Racism-Attacks-Boca-Raton-Florida-1038623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport Connection