Complaint Review: Transport Connection

• Reported By: danielba — Lorton Virginia
Transport Connection
63 Via Floresta Drive Boca Raton, Florida USA

Transport Connection Dishonest Quote, Abusive Language, Rude Boca Raton Florida

Contacted Transport Connection for a quote to transport my vehilce from VA to HI.  This Bill Avrich guy quotes me $1880 but when he contacted me to ink the deal, the price jumped to $2300. When I stated that the new quote was a bit high considering I could use the same company transporting my other vehicle thru the military for $2100, Avrich starts screaming over the phone about how professional he is, that I don't know anything about the costs involved and that Iam a cheapskate.  He then hung up.  Not sure what to make of this behavior other than to stay clear of anyone who exhibits this rude, disrepectfula dn abusive behavior.

Update- shortly after I posted a negative review of Transport Connection on Transport Reviews, Avrich called me to say he was taking the review down, then  called me an "a**h%*$" and hung up.  Avoid this company- research the many compalints about this guy's behavior and you'll come to teh same conclusion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transport-Connection/Boca-Raton-Florida/Transport-Connection-Dishonest-Quote-Abusive-Language-Rude-Boca-Raton-Florida-1050988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport Connection