Complaint Review: Transport Reviews

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Auto Transport Brokerage — miami Florida
Transport Reviews
12 W Benson Street Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Transport Reviews Valley Solutions, Inc. SCAM RIP OF STAY AWAY FROM THERE WEBSITE BROKERS! Cincinnati Ohio

i am the owner of a AUTO TRANSPORT BROKERAGE and my company was listed on this website TRANSPORTREVIEWS.com.As we began to build our reputation on there website with 5 star ratings they began to remove the reviews claiming to be "RED FLAGGED".My customers began emailing me asking why there review was removed and emailed "TRANSPORTREVIEWS.COM" asking them to call to show paperwork of my company transporting there vehicle.As i also have dispatch sheets from centraldispatch from these customers.They took down 40 of my customers reviews and left only 2 NEGATIVES HMM A BIT ODD ISINT IT?.I would stay off of this site and becareful i am moving my company to WHICHTRANSPORTER.COM.If anyone can help me as i have proof of these customers i would appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transport-Reviews/Cincinnati-Ohio-45215/Transport-Reviews-Valley-Solutions-Inc-SCAM-RIP-OF-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THERE-WEBSITE-BROKERS-1083770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport Reviews