Complaint Review: Transport Reviews

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Range auto transport — sherman oaks California United States of America
Transport Reviews

Transport Reviews Transportreviews.com Scam Review Site Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: Transport reviews is an absolute scam looking for money

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not True

I am an owner of an auto transport company I have had some good and bad reports in the past two years on Transport Reviews every time the stars get to 4 some how they manage to take off my good reviews and leave all the bad once hurting my business greatly when I write and ask them why they give the same answer as the other people complaining on this sit get, it was red flagged because its seems to be your company or not a real customer ,my customers have replied to them and verified that its real but they never placed it back ,I have asked them if the reason they are doing this is because I am one of the companies that are not paying to be on the sit but there was no response now they have done it again  only this time they took off reviews from a year ago so how is it that it took a year for their system red flags the reviews I am so disappointed and am shocked that others are going through the same situation with them , I going to contact my attorney on Monday and file a complaint with the court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transport-Reviews/internet/Transport-Reviews-Transportreviewscom-Scam-Review-Site-Internet-Internet-938255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transport Reviews

Transport reviews is an absolute scam looking for money

AUTHOR: Bill - ()

I completely agree with the above complaint transportreviews.com has been pushing me and my company around for too long as well as many others and I refuse to pay and play into this garbage someone needs to do something about this yesterday. This bogus website is single handedly ruining good companies and having consumers scammed into going with bad ones with "5 stars"

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not True

AUTHOR: Transport reviews support - (U.S.A.)

Simply put Range Auto Transport has on multiple occasions posted positive reviews on their own company.

Companies are not allowed to post reviews on Transport Reviews, even at the request of the customer.

If you are looking for a review site that allows companies to post positive reviews on themselves we do highly recommend that you look for another website.  Transport Reviews is reviews of auto transport companies, posted by customers.  When possible we will enforce this rule.

Also, we are happy to report that over two months after this report we have not heard from Range Auto Transport's attorney.

victims