Complaint Review: Transportation Security Administration

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2006

• Reported By:Coronado California
Transportation Security Administration
San Diego Lindbergh Airport San Diego, California U.S.A.

Transportation Security Administration Poor working conditions and abuse from management San Diego California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I agree!!

I and many more screeners have experienced terrible working conditions at Lindbergh field, plus abuse from supervisors and management overall. Many screeners have been laid off or forced to resign due to poor people skill and bad organization.

John
Coronado, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transportation-Security-Administration/San-Diego-California-92101/Transportation-Security-Administration-Poor-working-conditions-and-abuse-from-management-S-162957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transportation Security Administration

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I agree!!

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I worked there for 2 years and I cannot agree with you more..only no one is getting laid off... we all quit!!! I had to take anti-depressants just from the stress that place induces on people.....i agree with passnegers when they say we are rude and hostile...we are!!! We get treated like crap from supervisors, passengers, managers etc. The last straw was when we got lied to by our sups when they told us we were going to have to work mandatory overtime, 12 hours a day until further notice...with no days off...IS THAT LEGAL??? NO!!!! I cannot believe this is the federal government...oh wait, yes I can...look who is in office... DO NOT EVER WORK THERE UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING WALKED ON AND ABUSED!!!!!