Complaint Review: Transunion Credit Reort

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Adgiant — Houston Texas
Transunion Credit Reort
Internet USA

Transunion Credit Reort Trying to cancel but computers are down one day, technical difficulties another, etc. etc. Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: TransUnion RipOff

I contacted Transunion for a free credit score. I had to give them a credit card number to prove who I was.

Apparently there was a five day grace period of free services but after 5 days, they would charge that credit card a monthly fvee of $17.31.

I didn't catch this charge on my credit card until the beginning of the second month. When I called to cancel service, I was told to call back later, the computers were down. When I called back three days later, I got a recording saying they were experiencing technical difficulties.

So far I have been unable to cancel this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transunion-Credit-Reort/internet/Transunion-Credit-Reort-Trying-to-cancel-but-computers-are-down-one-day-technical-diffic-1158409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transunion Credit Reort

TransUnion RipOff

AUTHOR: emily546 - ()

I had the same exact problem with TranUnion. They use deceptive marketing to trick you into a subscription.

I ordered a credit report that was advertised as $10. After clicking the link it takes you to a totally different page where you are actually siging up for a subscription. You have to scroll all the way down to see that it is a subscription.

They never issued me a refund for the $18. Its not a big hit, but they know that $20 won't make people act. Its clearly deceptive marketing.

Will Never Do Business With Them Again. Its unfortunate because they have what looks like a good reporting dashboard.