Complaint Review: Transworld Network Corp

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: deliaraz — Sierra Vista Arizona
Transworld Network Corp
255 Pine Avenue N Oldsmar, Florida USA

Transworld Network Corp Does not provide you with service you are paying for Oldsmar Florida

Transworld Network Corp is a horrible internet service provider.   They tie you down to a 3 year contract and make it very costly to get out of it.

The ethernet wiring in my house was bad and qwest wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to fix it so I decided to give Transworld a shot BIG MISTAKE.

I purchased the 4mb super something and I'm lucky if I even get 1mb down.  I tried getting out of the contract several times throughout the last 3 years but they charge $100 disconnect fee, plus 30days notice fee PLUS 3 months service.  I have three months to do and I cannot wait to get rid of them.

Read the fine print people!!  4mb sounds GOOD but what I failed to read in that small lettering before I signed was. that as long as they provided you with adequate bandwidth, you were bound by the contract.   I'm sorry,  789kbs - while I'm paying for 4mb - IS NOT ADEQUATE but who determines what is adequate THEY DO!  We cant even watch a freaking youtube video without interruptions.

I'm so frustrated with this company and their service and this is the only reason I'm writing today.  They are ripping off customers and people need to know what they are getting into before they sign on with the devil for 3 long and slow years!

After my experience with these people,  I'm ready to pay to wire my house and get REAL internet service and for a fraction of what I'm paying these crooks right now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transworld-Network-Corp/Oldsmar-Florida-34677/Transworld-Network-Corp-Does-not-provide-you-with-service-you-are-paying-for-Oldsmar-Flo-1056073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transworld Network Corp