Complaint Review: Tranz Parts--get It Right Transmission Parts--Reliable Transmissions--J&Ptransmissions

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:pall mall Tennessee
4709 30th Ave. S. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Tranz Parts--get It Right Transmission Parts--Reliable Transmissions--J&Ptransmissions Tk mi csh &trany No mor cntac They are crooks Wil not com cst me $$$ wnt giv crdit bunch of crooks.They bait and then dont deliver product Tampa Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: TRANZ PARTS OWNDED BY SCOTT YASLOW Is doing business once again as ONE STOP TRANSMISSIONS & PARTS ebay id: trannyjohn.813

Trans parts is a rip-off. I paid for a transmission the first week in December 08. It is now 03/13/09. They have been putting me of for three months. They have my transmission from my car and won't return it even unrepaired. In the mean time my car is on a mechanics rack incurring 20.00 per day charges. I don't have the original trany to return. $1100.00 is a lot of money for nothing. I have gone elsewhere to obtain a tranny but trans parts won't give me a credit on my CC. I have filed with the credit card people to get the credit.

There are several hundred dollars in rack fees to me making more money for me to pay. These people had me take my tranny from my car with them issuing a pickup for it to repair. When it got to FL they would not pick it up repair it and send it back. My original tranny is sitting on the docks at Yellow freight there in Tampa, FL
From the DA"s office and better business bureau, and Attorney generals offices, I have learned they do that to a lot of customers. Please don't use this company for anything. they are mean to their customer.

I think this company should be put out of business and its owners put in jail with all their assets being sold to pay the people back for their losses. It is just not right to cheat people out of their hard earned money, promise them service and know they don't intend to follow up. I hope this will be resolved to the betterment of all who were cheated out of their money.

Kitten and boys
pall mall, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tranz-Parts-get-It-Right-Transmission-Parts-Reliable-Transmissions-JPtransmissions/Tampa-Florida-33619/Tranz-Parts-get-It-Right-Transmission-Parts-Reliable-Transmissions-JPtransmissions-Tk-433986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tranz Parts--get It Right Transmission Parts--Reliable Transmissions--J&Ptransmissions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: 5startrans - (U.S.A.)

I thought I would pass this information along to my fellow ripoffreport.com customers.Tranz parts owned by Scott Yaslow is currently doing business on ebay once again under ebay user id :trannyjohn.813 -aka One Stop Transmissions & Parts . I can support my claims with paper work and first hand knowledge .I am a concerned citizen wishing to pass the info along.