Complaint Review: Travel Advantage Network/Sundance

• Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Michele Calise — Jackson New Jersey United States of America
Travel Advantage Network/Sundance

Travel Advantage Network/Sundance Misleading vacation offers Internet, Internet

TAN signed us up for 12 vacation weeks.  I gave both of my adult children a week a piece.  My 28 year ol daughter went to the Dominican Republic and had numerous problems.  My 23 year old son went to Mexico and the accommodations were in the middle of a poor, run down area with no ammenities close to them.  When I contacted TAN directly, I received nasty operators and was told that I should have researched the areas better.  I highly recommend everyone to not sign up.  I am beginning the process to get my money back.  This travel network is a disgrace.  To have a person's child standing in the middle of Mexico, with no help, is a horrible feeling.  One I do not wish on anyone, for anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Advantage-NetworkSundance/internet/Travel-Advantage-NetworkSundance-Misleading-vacation-offers-Internet-Internet-891784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Advantage Network/Sundance