Complaint Review: Travel Agency Network - Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Wed, November 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 10, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Travel Agency Network - Capital Vacations
9641 Gulf Blvd Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Agency Network - Capital Vacations ripoff hoodwinked and stolen from Treasure Island Florida

My sister warned me about it but I wouldn't listen, all I wanted was a vacation that was cheap. It was a rude awaking, my hard earned money stolen from me under my very nose. I gave them my bank account number and everything. Its very devastating on a student's budget to have that much money taking away from me.

Ledisi
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Agency-Network-Capital-Vacations/Treasure-Island-Florida-33706/Travel-Agency-Network-Capital-Vacations-ripoff-hoodwinked-and-stolen-from-Treasure-Islan-117164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Agency Network - Capital Vacations