Complaint Review: Travel Agency Network Or Capital Vacations, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 15, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 15, 2004

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Travel Agency Network Or Capital Vacations, Inc.
696 First Ave. North, Suite 200 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Agency Network Or Capital Vacations, Inc. ripoff - They charge a $149 fee without delivering promotional materials to you St. Petersburg Florida

I was contacted by my cell phone by this company. The individual called on several occasions. My fiance' asked me to give it a try, so I asked them if I would receive the materials before the "trial period" began. I was told that I would receive the materials and could call the same day to cancel.

I never received any materials. A week after they called me, a debit appeared on my account. My financial institution supplied me with the contact number for the referenced debit. I called the SAME DAY the debit appeared and was told the "system was down" and that if I wrote a letter requesting a refund it would appear on my account in 5 to 7 business days. I mailed the letter certified mail on September 21 (I spoke to the representative on September 20).

They signed for the letter on September 23 with an almost illegible signature of S Vauson, no printed name, and I have not heard from them to date. I called this evening upon my arrival home from work to follow up, but I got their voice mail. I have never to this date received any promotional materials.

I left a message for someone to contact me and I indicated that they would have until Tuesday, October 19 before I proceeded with further action. I fully intend to contact the small claims court for further action against their company.

Trixie
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2004 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Agency-Network-Or-Capital-Vacations-Inc/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Travel-Agency-Network-Or-Capital-Vacations-Inc-ripoff-They-charge-a-149-fee-without-d-113155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Agency Network Or Capital Vacations, Inc.