Complaint Review: Travel Agency Network; TAN; Capital Travel Agency

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:Heflin Alabama
Travel Agency Network; TAN; Capital Travel Agency
9641 Gulf Blvd Treasure Island St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Agency Network; TAN; Capital Travel Agency, Capitol Vacations ripoff Treasure Island St Petersburg Florida

I too was SCAMMED, and believe me, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. These people/person needs to be stopped, and I would love for there to be a lawsuit, just to prove a point. We can not allow this to go on. I am so afraid of being taken for even more money. There was $149. taken from TAN, $49.95 from a long distance card called VERSTALK, and I made the phone call in plenty of time to have them discontinued. My total now, has added up to over $200. and checks are bouncing and I have no control. In the state of Alabama, we spend jail time on bad checks, and for this AGENCYs' sake, I hope this doesn't happen to me. Please, anyone contact me with any information on revenge, and refunds. Rita 256 310-9206.

Rita
Heflin, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Agency-Network-TAN-Capital-Travel-Agency/Treasure-Island-St-Petersburg-Florida-33706/Travel-Agency-Network-TAN-Capital-Travel-Agency-Capitol-Vacations-ripoff-Treasure-Islan-103278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Agency Network; TAN; Capital Travel Agency