visual

Complaint Review: Travel Agent ID, Gaurdian Marketing Capital Fee, Capital Vacations,TAN, Travel Agency Network

• Submitted: Tue, February 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 21, 2006

• Reported By:Tonawanda New York
Po Box 430 - 9641 Gulf Blvd- 9641 Gulf Blvd Ste 100, 424 Central Ave. Ste 1100, All In Saint Petersburg FL 33706 Po Box 430 - 9641 Gulf Blvd- 9641 Gulf Blvd Ste 100, 424 Cen, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Agent ID, Gaurdian Marketing Capital Fee, Capital Vacations, TAN, Travel Agency Network This is Fraud!! These people need to be stopped! Our earned dollars are making their pockets fat. Saint Petersburg Florida

I have never felt so violated. For two months in a row, without any authorization, without any kind of contact with myself by phone, mail or any type of agreement this company has taken $9.95 out of my bank account twice. Granted, it is only $20, but $20 dollars from me and $20 dollars from you, $20 from grandma, the kids, neighbors, and the fund you set up for fluffy's emergency hairball removal surgery... it all starts to add up!
I don't understand why so many people have been affected by these scum that nothing has been done yet. I, myself am fortunate enough to have caught this early on in their scam... by accident none-the-less, after going to my bank I found it was an electronic transfer from my debt card.. and the second from a check.. they have all my information as far as my bank account is concerned... Is there anything we can do?? Can this possibly go on much longer- can it?

Tara
Tonawanda, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Agent-ID-Gaurdian-Marketing-Capital-Fee-Capital-VacationsTAN-Travel-Agency-Network/Po-Box-430-9641-Gulf-Blvd-9641-Gulf-Blvd-Ste-100-424-Cen-Florida-33706/Travel-Agent-ID-Gaurdian-Marketing-Capital-Fee-Capital-Vacations-TAN-Travel-Agency-Net-177450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Agent ID, Gaurdian Marketing Capital Fee, Capital Vacations,TAN, Travel Agency Network