• Report: #205789

• Submitted: Sat, August 12, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 14, 2006

• Reported By:harvey Illinois
Travel Agents Go Direct And Floridaway Dream Escape
11125 Park Blvd., Suite 104-364 Seminole, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Agents Go Direct And Floridaway Dream Escape ripoff fraudulent account withdrawl Seminole Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: SUNTASIA MARKETING EXPOSED ON LOCAL TV NEWS!!

Floridaway Dream Escapes notified me by phone about free vacation. My reply was that I was not interested. Flordiaway explained that I was under no obligation and when I recieved the information I could cancel. When I did recieve infrormation and canceled, my account had already been debited $149.00. Eventually I recieved a refund of $149.00. However, Floridaway Dream Escapes gave my banking account information to Travel Agents Go Direct who in turn debited $59.95 from my account.

When I spoke with them they said that I had not cancelled in time. I explained that I had never heard of their company nor had I authorized their company to make a deduction from my banking account. Later I received information from them about a vacation after they had already deducted monies from my account - How can I cancel something in which I knew nothing about? I have sent several letters, one certified but have not received a response from Travel Agents Go Direct. I call every week requesting an update for a refund, but no one is willing to give me information pertaining to my refund. This event has forced me to close my former accounts and reopen new ones. Beware!!!

Brenda
harvey, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2006 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Agents-Go-Direct-And-Floridaway-Dream-Escape/Seminole-Florida-33772-4700/Travel-Agents-Go-Direct-And-Floridaway-Dream-Escape-ripoff-fraudulent-account-withdrawl-Se-205789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Agents Go Direct And Floridaway Dream Escape

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FINALLY SUNTASIA MARKETING IS GETTING EXPOSED!!

The media has started picking up the story on Suntasia Marketing and it's crooked enterprise. This is the company responsible for promoting Travel Agents Direct, FloridaWay and Prism Communications.

The following link is from KOMO Channel 4 News in Seattle, Washington. Please copy and paste it on your address bar. Watch it b/c it's a fantastic news report along with some very good information.

If everyone raises their voices just a little bit these guys can be run out of town.

#2 Consumer Suggestion