Complaint Review: Travel Card International

• Updated: Wed, November 27, 2002

• Reported By:Colorado Springs CO
Travel Card International
10 Queens Drive, Chadwich Plaza, Shop #4 Montego Bay, Jamaica

Travel Card International The only thing traveling is your money into their pockets! Montego Bay Nationwide

Me and my wife were contacted by Travel Card International and told how we could go on several different vacation packages for a small up front fee and could make payments on the ballance afterward. They also said we'd be receiving a Visa card with a up front payment of $120.00 dollars. Wall once they received my money, deducted from my checking account, I could never get ahold of them again. I lost my deposit as well as any money payed in advance on the so-called free trip I received for signing up . If you get a call from "Travel Card International , hang up the phone!!! The only thing traveling is gonna be your money!

Greg
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2002 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Card-International/Montego-Bay-/Travel-Card-International-The-only-thing-traveling-is-your-money-into-their-pockets-Monte-36424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Card International