Complaint Review: Travel Card International

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:fresno California
Travel Card International
Nationwide U.S.A.

Travel Card International "tci" company took money from my bank acc and never sent me any credit card ripoff business from hell nationwide

its been about 3 years already and still i am not clear about anything! i tried contacting them many times by phone and fax and could never get ahold of anybody.

they took about $150.00 from my bank acc the first and only time i spoke to somebody. tci made this offer to get cheaper vacations and hotel nationwide.

the offer seemed wonderful but it was a total lie, and i just found out. I loged on "travel card international" and the ripoff reports appeared on screen.

i would like to get my money back and really need your help. what interested me is that i read here that i can get my money within hours or days cause i would love that!

hope to hear from you soon.

Ruby
fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Card-International/nationwide/Travel-Card-International-tci-company-took-money-from-my-bank-acc-and-never-sent-me-any-56592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Card International