Complaint Review: Travel Club International

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:CHESAPEAKE Virginia
Travel Club International
2227 S.48th St, Suite A Or 2415 Avenue J Suite 114 Tempe Or Arlington, Arizona U.S.A.

Travel Club International Paid 4,518 to be a member and offered free cruise and 7day vacation I resently called to book my free vaction and the company advantage told me TCI went of business and they can't honer my free vacation vouchers Tempe Or Arlington Arizona

I paid 4,500.00 TO TCI to be a member 1-6-2006. I'm a single mother and thought i would be ale to afford to take my children on a vacation with all the benefits I was promised.

I am lost for words. I have not got to use any of the free vacations promised to me.

WHEN i CALLED TO BOOK MY FREE VACATION THE NEW COMPANY ADVANTAGE TRAVEL SAID THEY COULD NOT HONER MY FREE VACATION VOUCHERS.

Sheila
CHESAPEAKE, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Club-International/Tempe-Or-Arlington-Arizona-85282/Travel-Club-International-Paid-4518-to-be-a-member-and-offered-free-cruise-and-7day-vacat-292780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Club International