Complaint Review: Travel Consultants International

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: FIRED SALESPERSON — Houston Texas United States of America
Travel Consultants International
10900 Northwest Freeway Houston, Texas United States of America

Travel Consultants International Worldwide Services fraudelent sales of "travel vouchers" Houston, Texas

I am a former salesperson for this organization.  My immediate supervisor was a lady named Miss Pat, who goes by a handful of aliases as do the salespeople.  She makes a hefty living by ripping people off, as does this company.  I write this because I devoted my time, dedication, and probably my eternal soul by participating in this scam.

Here is the pertinent information everyone needs to know:

Worldwide Services
10900 Northwest Freeway
Suite 218
Houston, Texas 77092
Owner:  Jesse Cazares, 713-429-9429

Someone please file a lawsuit of some kind against this low character individual.  All he does is drink.  He is an uneducated Latino of some kind, who somehow came into money and is in dire need of comeuppance.  His sister Tish Cazares works there, as well.  Big, bulldog-type boondaggin' b%tch if you ever saw one 832-386-8675.

They just fired all of us because sales were down.  But we were all trying our best.  But now that I no longer work there, maybe I can ask God for forgiveness and avoid going to hell.

Cazares leaves Jack Daniels bottles laying around the office, and the majority of his "employees" (no one with any type of insurance, vacations.  Just paid cash weekly) are former and current drug addicts and drunkards like himself.

Anyway, I know that many current and former "customers" are seeking legal recourse.  So I wanted to get owner's information out there.  Here it is again.

Travel Consultants International
10900 Northwest Freeway
Suite 218
Houston, Texas 77092
Owner:  Jesse Cazares 713-429-9429

He fired about half the workforce.  Now whqt is my family supposed to do?  Christmas in jeapordy.  Everything in jeopardy.  Well, that's what I get for working for such a bad person.  No doubts about it, Jesse.  You are going to hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Consultants-International/Houston-Texas-77081/Travel-Consultants-International-Worldwide-Services-fraudelent-sales-of-travel-vouchers-969387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Consultants International