Complaint Review: Travel Goods Association

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Rebecca Jenkins — Belleville Michigan
Travel Goods Association
7 Cherry Lane Brookside, New Jersey USA

Travel Goods Association John Misiano, Samuel Fairchild, Bryan Holler, Frank Woods Secret shopper job! Sent me counterfeit money orders, to cash and then send through western union rate service! Brookside New Jersey

I was sent an email asking me if I wanted to be a secret shopper making $200 each evaluation. Here is the email! ABUse@so-net.ne.jp

- Evaluation Mystery Shopper -
July 16, 2013 8:58pm
Dear Sir/Madam....!!!

We are a Specialized Agency in Customer Service Research. We are accepting applications from qualified individuals in the world up to become Mystery-Shoppers. There is no charge to join with us and you do not need previous experience. Should you interested, Your wages would be USD $200 per assignment.

No commitment is made on this Job and you would have flexible hours. We will provide you money for all of your evaluations. Payment check or money order would be in a certain amount which you be required to cash at your bank then deduct your salary and have the rest used for the evaluation. [continued below]....
.....

Provide the following information if you interest and we will get back shortly with your assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.Full Name :

2.Full A.d.d.r.e.s.s :

3.StateCityZip :

4.A.g.e :

5.Phones :

6.Genders :

7.CurrentJob :

Your response would be greatly appreciated,

Best regards,

The M,S-GR0UP

© 2006-2013 M,S-G All rights rreserved

i was sent counterfiet money orders! To cash and send to western union to  rate the service! On 7-10-2013! Then 7-12-13! More showed up via FedEx for close to the same amount of over $900 times two! I again went to the bank, and this time tried to deposit my pay of$200

this is when I was told! That my account was frozen and the previous money orders came back counterfeit!

The bank will not help me! The police did a report! I have tried to contact the police with more info! No response!

Please help me! I have been doing a lot of crying! Everyone wants money from me and I just don't have it! I don't work in the summer school bus driver!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Goods-Association/Brookside-New-Jersey-07926/Travel-Goods-Association-John-Misiano-Samuel-Fairchild-Bryan-Holler-Frank-Woods-Secret-1067694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Goods Association