Complaint Review: Travel Incentives Of America/Ohio Valley Distributors

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:Marrero Louisiana
Travel Incentives Of America/Ohio Valley Distributors
P.O. Box 41 Columbiana, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 330-2611550
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Travel Incentives Of America/ Ohio Valley Distributors Mark Berdysz was disingenuous and did not provide the first batch of my customers with the sercives he stated he would. Columbiana Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Luis Dardon you are 100% responsible to your customers according to seller of travel laws.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Comment on Luis Dardon as the scammer and not Mark Berdysz

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: An update on the remaining customers that have not been refunded by Bomdigitytravel

*Consumer Comment: Untrue, LUIS - you took $1100 of MY MONEY, not Mark. YOU DID!

*Consumer Suggestion: Travel was purchased through Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel and they never respond

*Consumer Suggestion: Let's Have a Customer-First Attitude

*Consumer Comment: Still no refund....

*Consumer Comment: Travel Incentives of America helped me out in a time of need

*Consumer Comment: Travel Incentives of America worked with me and got me accommodations

I purchased travel certificates that are complimentary type of vouchers from Mark Berdysz with Travel Incentives of America & Ohio Valley Distributors. I have been doing business with him since May of 2007. I have also invested alot of capital in purchasing his product becuase I believed his product was an incredible offer for travelers. I began selling his complimentary travel on ebay and built a very good name and business for myself winning the trust of all my customers as I grew with this business. I was given in writing, by mark Berdysz, what he expected from my customers and what I should do in submitting all my travel information from my customers.

As time passed and we sold my customers these travel certificates for 2008 use i was given specific information from Mark as listed below:
1) My customers would receive their travel information/confirmations at least 60 to 30 days before their arrival date to their hotel. I have this in writing. On July 14th, 2008 (about 40 days before my customers for September were supposed to check into their hotels), I received an email from Mark Berdysz stating that the Travel Fulfillment Center was running late on these confirmations and that my customers would receive thier travel information 5-7 days from their departure date. This was a major problem because many of my customers were already expecting their travel packets at least 30 days before their arrival dates.
2) On December the 3rd, 2007 I received an answer to my question from Mark Berdysz regarding customer dates etc.. My question was, "How do I know that these dates that I am collecting fom my customers are definitely guaranteed? Will I get some e-mail stating that xyz dates for xyz customer are secured or will I just get contacted by you with no availability for those dates etc...?". His response to this was, "All dates you requested are fine and are guaranteed and are locked in on my records with your name and customer names. If you don't receive an email stating that the date is not available everything is a go. What I will do is email you once a week stating this so you know....." On August the 1st, 2008 (30 days before some of my customers arrival dates), I received an email from Mark Berdysz with the following, "The following dates below are now sold out for September 2008, September 2nd-7th, 12th-14th, 19th-21st, & 26th-30th 2008." So basically I received what is available and what is not 30 days before my September customers are supposed to use their travel. I was supposed to receive this on a weekly basis 7 months ago not 30 days before many of my customers were supposed to be checking in. I tried to give Mark the benefit of the doubt and see if he could help my 227 customers checked in on the dates that they were guaranteed but Mark denied this and let me know that nothing was guaranteed. I had only 17 customers that fell on the dates that were available and not even these dates did Mark honor but sent me an email stating, "I have not acknowledged that these dates are okay. I will check on availbility and see if there are any cancellations from other distributors. If space cannot be found then travel has to be moved to other months." After this email I decided to inform my September customers that we had a major problem and that Mark was not honoring what we had agreed to previously.

I also pre-purchased 68 positions for September and paid him for these positions and he still could not get any of my customers in on any September dates.

There are other red flags that i received around the begining of August that led to me shut everything down for the best interest of my customers. Now I cannot trust Mark to deliver anything for my September customers and I do not know if he can deliver for my remianing customers. It seems that I have to wait for other distributors customers to cancel in order to get my customers who have paid there refundable booking deposits plus their processing fees to get their dates filled. Had I known this from the begining I would not have gotten into this business at all.

I have lost all credibility with all my customers trust. I have lost my business on ebay and the reputation that I worked so hard to keep. Now my main goal is to work in making my customers whole and making sure that they are refunded in full.

Luis
Marrero, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Incentives-Of-AmericaOhio-Valley-Distributors/Columbiana-Ohio-44408/Travel-Incentives-Of-America-Ohio-Valley-Distributors-Mark-Berdysz-was-disingenuous-and-d-361361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Incentives Of America/Ohio Valley Distributors

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Travellaw - (U.S.A.)

Luis Dardon I have been following your posts and I am one of your customers that purchased a vacation through your company Bomdigity Travel. I have a copy of your ebay auction terms below that I purchased through. I will follow with more commentary below this.

Please read below before purchasing!
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS AT THE RESIDENCE INN MARRIOTT HOTEL IN NEW YORK. Each certificate is redeemable for a reservation form, offering two adults, 21 years or older (you cannot use this as one traveller), to receive 5 days and 4 nights accommodations in New York City, NY. Travel dates are subject to availability. Transportation to NEW YORK, hotel taxes, meals, and gratuities are the responsibility of the passengers traveling.
International shipping: Interantional shipping is $15.00 (International buyers have 36 months to use their certificate!) If you are an international buyer please only purchase if you can travel within a 36 month period. Make sure that you will be flexible enough to use this on available dates that are given by the fulfillment center. Do not buy this if you can only travel on one or two dates within 36 months! USA Shipping is $9.95!
The calender year for 2007 is closed along with January through August 2008.
Mandatory information that is required from bomdigitytravel: Bomdigity Travel requires the names of the travelling parties for this certificate, their dates of birth, and a contact number in case Bomdigity Travel needs to contact the buyer. If bomdigitytravel does not receive this information the certificate will not be sent off either to the customer or to be processed.
Limit one certificate per household (address sensitive). This travel certificate is transferable. Once travel dates have been confirmed & established they can changed without being penalized but must be done no later than 60 days before the arrival date. Changes will not be allowed after this 60 day period.
Travel Disclaimer: By listing this auction I verify that I am the actual travel agent or travel provider and not a third party affiliate. The travel/accommodations in this auction will be booked directly through me and not an outside agency. I also verify that, other than the government taxes and related government fees stated within the listing description itself, there will be absolutely no additional fees, charges or after auction purchases associated with booking the travel within this listing.
Buy with confidence:
Squaretrade Travel Verified 04578557963
Note: You do not have to sit down for any type of sales/timeshare presentation to benefit from this travel. If you have any questions regarding this certificate please call our toll free number 877-326-9476.Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 7am to 6pm central standard time. Can always be reached on e-mail. If you cannot reach anyone at bomdigitytravel please call our toll free number at 877-326-9476 and leave a message.

Luis Dardon you state you are the actual travel agent or travel provider and not a third party affiliate. You state the travel will be booked directly through you and not an outside agency. You are obligated to tell the customer who you book your travel through. According to this auction you state everything goes through Bomdigity Travel. This makes you 100% responsible to all customers. I think one morning you must of rolled out of bed and decided to start your own travel agency. I think you better educate yourself more about seller of travel laws. You sold to me and I live in California, your company is not registered here. They have very strict travel laws in California and Florida especially.

Then you go on and talk more about how you spent 95% of our money on more certificates. How many certificates did you sell on ebay and what is your average cost that you paid for each of these certificates if you don't mind me asking?

Did you know it is a felony to use customer funds to purchase product? So if you spent 95% of these funds you are in some trouble. You are supposed to have a trust account where you keep these funds and they should not be touched until the customer completes their travel or in case of a supplier problem.

Most law enforcement agencies are not briefed on seller of travel laws and they should be made more aware. In most all cases matters such as this should really be handled by the State Attorney Generals since they know seller of travel law and know how to handle companies like Bomdigity Travel.

Customers also need to be aware of your responsibility to them. You are not a victim Luis Dardon. You are an irresponsible, unprofessional businessman that can't face up to the real facts. Seller of travel law is the law. Here is more helpful information below to educate everyone involved. Read this very carefully, especially number 6

Did you know that you can be sued and held liable because you did not inform your client that a hotel is going through renovation? Or that you could pay for a supplier default if you did not disclose the name of your supplier to the client?

Because of stricter state laws and litigation you need to be aware of your responsibilities as a travel supplier.

1 To give you brief guidelines as to your duties as a travel consultant in this litigious society;

2 A brief summary how state regulations may affect you as an independent seller of travel.

Courts ruled travel agents to be consumer fiduciaries with a high standard of care.

What is your duty

Court decisions over the last 20 years favor the consumer quite heavily and put a serious responsibility on the travel consultant to inform and disclose.

Primary duties identified by court decisions and state statutes are:

1. Duty to disclose vendor identity: must be told to consumer before they pay for their travel.

2. Duty to warn & inform

3. Duty to investigate

4. Duty to confirm

5. Duty not to over promise or misrepresent

6. Duty to protect client funds

1. Disclose vendor identity:

Court decisions and state statutes are quite clear. If you fail to disclose to your client who your wholesaler or tour operator is, or through whom you are booking your package, you may be liable for accidents, failures, default etc.

In Van Rossem v Penney Travel inferior accommodations were substituted by the hotel in a honeymoon package. Agent was held responsible because he did not disclose identity of the tour operator.

In Spiro v Delmar Travel agent held liable for tour operator default because operator's identity was not disclosed. ALWAYS DISCLOSE IDENTITY IN WRITING TO YOUR CLIENT

California and other states that have stringent seller of travel laws require full disclosure prior to the sale. And of course, you need to disclose your address, your penalties, your licenses, supplier and your own refund policies etc.

2. Duty to warn and inform

Here we will discuss to issues. First issue deals with things you must tell your client if you are aware of them or if you SHOULD BE aware of them.

For example, if you know that a cruise line or other provider has problems in cleanliness, customer service, has safety issues or many complaints against it, you may be held liable for failure to disclose.

In 1994 case Stafford v Intrav, the court ruled that a travel agent has a duty to disclose information if it is not obvious and apparent to the client. Basically, if you, because you are a professional with higher access to information, know of something that could potentially adversely affect your client's trip, you must disclose it.

In another 1994 case the court ruled against an agent in Maurer v Cerkvenik-Anderson Travel because he did not disclose that three students (not their clients) fell of a Mazatlan train in the past and their client died as a result of falling off the same train.

Now, if a consumer should know of a danger because it is public knowledge, because the situation is commonly accepted then the travel consultant has no duty. For example, you do not need to warn a consumer that traveling to Iraq is dangerous.

However, if you were aware or trade media published widely that several tourists were mugged in Acapulco by drug lords and you failed to warn your client you may be liable.

Let's say you sold a Danube River cruise and you knew, because of trade reports, that the river was running low and some ports may be skipped. You have a duty to inform the client. If you did not and the client sued you may be held liable for failure to warn.

In Marcus v Zenith Travel and in Spiro v Delmar a travel agent was held liable for financial loss and default of bankrupt operator because the agent did not investigate financial stability and reliability of tour operator.

In Rodriguez v Cardona Travel agent was held liable because she did not offer travel insurance. In Markland v Travel Travel7 agent was held NOT responsible because she did advise client to buy travel insurance.

Two main lessons here:

1: You are viewed as a professional, such as a lawyer, a doctor etc. and if you fail to warn of a condition your may be guilty of negligence. So you need to really get familiar with locations and conditions of the tour, resort, cruise line or package that you are selling.

2. Always offer your client insurance and have them initial if they decline. Do not take verbal declines of insurance ever!

This brings up a very important rule.. If you SHOULD HAVE know something because you are held out to be an expert (since you represent yourself as a travel agent) and you failed to inform the client of a particular situation you may be held responsible even though you did not know about it. Reasoning is that as an expert you should have known

_______________________________________________________________

3. Duty to investigate and warn

Courts ruled that a travel professional has a duty to check into her client's vacation to make sure that whatever is booked is up to what was presented and expected.

In Joseph v Fuller Travel agent was held responsible because the hotel was going through construction and the court held that the agent failed to investigate conditions.

And in Rodriguez v Cardona Travel agent held liable because she failed to investigate the airplane charter stability and did not warn the consumer about risks of booking a charter. In 1991 Marcus v Zenith agent was liable because she failed to tell the client of trade articles about financial issues experienced by a tour operator.

Other cases not favorable to the agent included a case where the agent failed to ask a cruise line if it could accommodate a handicapped passenger, and where a tour operator was known to overbook properties and the agent did not investigate and warn the client.you get the picture.

Remember, if you know or should know something better find out and make sure the client knows. You have a duty to provide services that were contracted. Stick with preferred suppliers if you belong to a host agency. If you choose your own suppliers independently and they do not perform you will be responsible for making things right without anyone's help.

Keep up on the news about properties, ships, resorts even after your client paid in full. Courts have ruled that you have a duty before the client goes on the trip to keep yourself informed and if you find out something potentially detrimental that will materially alter the trip you have a responsibility to inform the client.

4. Duty to confirm

There are dozens of cases where the agent booked tickets from wrong airport, failed to confirm transfers, airline reservations, failed to confirm that payments were received etc. Courts have even ruled in Trip Tours Ltd. v Zamani that if you are dealing with a flaky tour operator you will be at fault unless you personally re-confirm client reservations.

Did you tell the client that a visa was not needed and it was? Are you in deep! Did you forget to check how the construction was going on that hotel you booked? That little error cost a travel agent $25,000 in special damages in Touhey v Trans National Travel.

When a supplier causes an itinerary change you make sure that you notify you client. In McCoy v MTI Vacations Inc. the agent lost because he forgot to notify consumer of itinerary change.

Lesson here is: Verify, investigate, make sure you gave what you promised and have a disclosure statement that is signed disclaiming certain conditions.

5. Duty not to overpromise or misrepresent

Have you ever told a client Don't worry, it perfectly safe there? Or did you promise a client that he will have the best vacation of his life? And, a case we've all heard about, did you say that tour operators chosen by a cruise ship are inspected by the ship, adhere to safety standards and are very safe?

If an incident occurs you may be in trouble for negligent or fraudulent misrepresentation. There are a number of other legal theories you may have to watch out for when making promissory statements. These theories include breach of implied warranty (you implied, as an expert, that your hotel is the best hotel, your cruise ship has the best service, your room is the best room in the resort etc), breach of habitability, reliance on your statements (promissory estoppel).

This means that you have to be very careful when making claims. If the claims you made are based on research, history or experience that a reasonable person of your expertise could make you would be OK in most cases.

6. Duty to protect client's money

Whenever you take money from a client for a vacation or cruise package there is only one destination that you can apply that money to: Your CLIENT'S TRIP. You can't use that money for operational expenses, you can't use that money to pay an employee, and you can't use that money to cover someone else's reservation.

Fiduciary statutes and travel of seller laws make it a felony to use client moneys for any purpose other than what it was specifically designed for.

Agents get themselves in trouble by taking client payments, using the money to pay current expenses believing they will be able to cover those deposits or final payments in the future. That is a felony in many states especially California and Florida.

In some states that have strict seller of travel laws, such as California , you cannot take your commission until the client has the tickets in hand.
E & O Insurance

If you are serious about this business you should look into Errors and Omissions insurance.

Most host agencies can now offer E & O insurance again. You can be covered under their umbrella. But remember, there is a deductible and there are all kinds of exclusions for your negligence.

E & O insurance provided by a host requires that in all advertising, bookings and client correspondence you clearly state that you are an independent agent for that host. You fail to mention in writing and you are not covered. When you make bookings outside the host you are not covered.

If you are not an sole individual but have employees or partners then insurance providers will require you to have your own E & O insurance direct, not through a host.
Seller of Travel Laws

Many home based agents are not aware or ignore of seller of travel laws. Due to rampart abuse states are enacting some tough requirements, with California leading the way.

Now you might say to yourself I am not in California , so it does not apply to me. Wait a second. It does! If you have a website that could potentially sell to people who are in California at time of purchase or if you have clients who at time of purchase happen to be in California you fall under California laws.

With today's internet travel distribution where boundaries are no longer physical you, the travel seller, must be aware of laws throughout your potential market area.

If you are an independent agent in California , Florida , Washington , Hawaii and a few other states and your host is located in some other state you better make sure that you or your host is registered in your state unless you want to be exposed to a potential crime, fines even a felony. If you are an independent travel agency you are committing a crime if you are not registered.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Comment on Luis Dardon as the scammer and not Mark Berdysz

AUTHOR: Luis Dardon - (U.S.A.)

Subject: RE: bomdigity
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:15:12 -0400
From: xxxxx@FRANTZLITHO.com
To: dardonluis@hotmail.com

Mr Dardon,

This email doesn't really explain the time frame or how monies are going to be refunded to me. Could you please expand on this. The process of refunding me has taken over a year and you have been holding my money for two years. Obviously this has gone on way beyond any reasonable length of time, please give me some definitive answers to my refund as soon as possible.

Respectfully,
XXXXXX

Mr. xxxxx, I am aware that this has taken over 1 year as this has affected me even longer on the business end. I will have to correct you on my holding your money. I do not have your money. I sent over 95% of all my monies to Mark Berdysz in the form of payments for the actual certificate product (in the thousands), distribution fees for rights to selling his product, processing fees, refundable booking deposits, and pre-purchased September dates etc...

If I had any more money (because when this whole thing went south I had to fork up what little monies I had on hand- about $11, 000, to refund customers) I would have continued to refund more customers but the sad reality is that i do not have any. I have exhausted all my business loan cards, and even some of my resources to refund as many as i could. When my resources were exhausted I tried to get a loan but was turned down becuase my credit was now ruined. So my business is not only lost but my credibility, trust that I had built with clients, potential future business, I now have very bad credit/creditors hounding me for monies, and the list goes on. I wish I had your money because if I did I would have sent it to you immediately as I did with dozens of customers during the month of July 08 who wanted to buy this product but I refunded in full because I could no longer trust my supplier Mark Berdysz with delivering on his own travel product.

I only make mention of this to show you that I am really trying here and I am very optimistic that Mr. Berdysz will make good on what he owes me. He presently owes me for over $80, 000.00. This is without going to court for damages etc... Like I said Mr. Berdysz is making every effort to make this right. As I understand he still has a business and he wants to continue in this venue of travel.

Luis Dardon
Abiluma LLC
2613 Kismet St.
Marrero, LA 70072
504-301-7957 cell
504-340-8008 fax
E-mail: dardonluis@hotmail.com

I understand that many customers are upset as I would be also. To date I have refunded over 100 customers and many of these were with my own money! I have refunded well over $11,000 worth and Mark Berdysz knows this as I have sent him all the documentation because i am collecting from him for what he owes me. Many customers do not understand what are the real facts and I by posting as much information on this and keeping current you will understand that i was the victim here in this business venture. The FBI has already dropped my case becuase (after a two hour+ interrogation session and weeks of investigation) they have concluded that I was a victim here and not a scammer or someone who misleads and lies.

To the customer who praises Mr. Berdysz I invite you to email me at dardonluis@hotmail.com and please let me know who you are and you will be refunded once Mark Berdysz complies with what is owed to me and from this I will refund you. If he has made good on your trip then fine at least you have gotten a trip but what about the hundreds of others that were lied to by not getting the dates that they were promised.

I am confident that Mr. Berdysz will make good on what he owes me and I will make good on what is owed to my customers.

Luis Dardon

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Luis Dardon - (U.S.A.)

Today is the 22nd of April and I am still waiting for funds from Mark Berdysz. I know that many customers are very upset as i would be also. I do not expect enything less from customers that trusted in my business and for services that I could not deliver on. I worked with a supplier by the name of Mr. Mark Berdysz who sold me all these travel certificates at very low prices. Some were in the .25 cent range and many others were in the $5 and above. I purchased thousands of dollars from Mark Berdysz with all these certificates and was not honored what was agreed between the two of us. Once this happened it through everything that I had worked on for so long and for the number of hours that I dedicated completely out and not only ruined my business but my reputation and honest attempt to make a living from selling a product that I believed in very strongly. Once Mark Berdysz changed a few things with not honoring dates etc.. this is when I was ruined and my customers travel and not having their funds on hand immediately. I had sent Mark Berdysz about 95% of all the monies that were generated from the sales of these certificates. Most of the monies where sales and the remainder was used to buy thousands more of these certificates, along with distribution costs that I had to pay Mr.Berdysz for selling these on Ebay. Since this whole problem started I shut everything down for the safety of all customers and so that I could begin sorting this whole mess up. Since 2008 over 160 customers have been refunded. A few have only been refunded about half of their purchase price because I ran out of funds and do not have the ability to continue to refund as I am in collections with many business loans I took out for the purpose of starting this business and have had my credit completely ruined as a result of this failure and damaged business.

Below you will find a report that I opened up immediatley following this situation:

ripoffreport.com/reports/RipOff0361361.htm

I also did contact the FBI, FCC, IC3 and other organizations to report the matter.

I have been contacted by the FBI (was interragaged for over 2 hours) over this whole matter. I received a call about 3 weeks ago and the agent stated that they are dropping my case because they see that I am a victim in this business venture. They are working with me and monitoring this whole thing very closely. Mr. Berdysz has stated that he will be sending me the funds in May 2009 that I need in order to refund my customers on the certificate purchase price. He has stated that he will refund the customers on the processing & refundable deposit fees himself. I do believe that we will get this all resolved.

Untrue, LUIS - you took $1100 of MY MONEY, not Mark. YOU DID!

AUTHOR: Chihuahua - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, this man LUIS is lying!!!!! Where are these refunds? Where is my refund? NOBODY has been refunded. If anyone has (by Luis, not your credit card company) - please let me know how you did it!

By all accounts, the man you are blaming is the only one helping to fix YOUR mess. Refund, please?!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Traveler123 - (U.S.A.)

I purchased my travel from Luis Dardon at Bomdigity Travel and paid Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel for travel never received. I know Travel Incentives of America is the source Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel goes through but as far as refunds are concerned they need to be paid by Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel. Underdogs if you are a buyer of travel from Luis Dardon that is the person you need to collect from. Underdogs I hope you are accurate in saying that Mark from Travel Incentives of America does not respond because I find that to be inaccurate. I can post email communication that I had with Travel Incentives of America. Every time I emailed Mark from Travel Incentives of America I have always received a response. On record I sent 26 emails to Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel and not one of them have been answered. So I think you have that backwards underdogs. I have also called Luis Dardon 39 times according to my cell phone bill, left a message every time and have never received a call back. Underdogs I think you are actually Luis Dardon just by the way you responded and by the way your post was written. I filed a dispute against Luis Dardon at Bomdigity Travel through paypal and I received half of my money back so far. I paid Luis Dardon $750.00 and Paypal refunded me $375.00 of it. Paypal also told me that Luis Dardon has never responded to them. Paypal is paying this money themselves because Luis Dardon has no money in paypal and also tells everyone through a form email that he is broke. One bright spot about this whole thing is Mark from Travel Incentives of America sent me my refundable deposit back in the mail. I notified paypal about this. So I am setting the record straight here, the whole problem is Luis Dardon at Bomdigity Travel. He never answers your emails and he never responds to your phone calls and he hides and keeps your money. I will also see to it that other customers that I have communicated with respond in a truthful way to this post.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Underdogs - (U.S.A.)

Whatever the problem is between the two parties, let's get this figured out. I don't understand why a refund from Travel Incentives Of America/ Ohio Valley Distributors Mark Berdysz and Bomdigity Travel is so hard. If the travel dates can't be honored THEN ISSUE A REFUND!!
I have tried to contact "Travel Incentives Of America/ Ohio Valley Distributors Mark Berdysz" but they seem to be avoiding all calls/emails which makes me question the person who gave a rebuttal. I wonder if that was Mark himself trying to quickly respond to this report because its clear that they are not interested in helping anyone out.

My advice is to give neither company ANY business until they refund their customers. Because if they don't the 60+ customers who have yet to get their travel vouchers will band together and will come after them. We are talking about money for the travel vouchers, reimbursement for airfare, reimbursement for non-refundable travel plans, etc. I don't think either company would want that.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

#8 Consumer Suggestion

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Still no refund....

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I am one of many who purchased travel from Luis of "Bomdigity Travel" on Ebay. I purchased in April 08 for travel in September 08 (which mysteriously became unavailable). I have not seen one dime of my money. Luis was aware that what he was selling was not valid on Aug 1st. It is 11 days later and I still have no refund after asking Luis numerous times. Luis should have waited until at least one person was successful in taking their trip before selling hundreds of these items. He has poor feedback because he has not refunded us, does not return emails and/or phone calls. He put us all at risk and is 100% responsible. He expects us to "wait" while he seeks legal advice?? Luis is to blame for all of this. He should have done his homework before selling the vouchers. Luis does not book the travel directly and therefore should not have been selling on Ebay to begin with as they have a strict travel seller policy. I want my refund. For those who have already bought from Luis, contact your credit card company immediately and they can give you a temporary refund while they research the fraud that happened to you.

Travel Incentives of America helped me out in a time of need

AUTHOR: Bomdigity Travel Scam! Abiluma Llc Scam! - (U.S.A.)

I find it quite unusual that this person Luis is finding that this person named Mark from Travel Incentives of America is at fault. All I know is Mark from Travel Incentives of America helped in getting me accommodations in Las Vegas. Luis from Bomdigity Travel did nothing for me and he still has my money that I paid him and won't return phone calls. I spoke with several people today that said Mark from Travel Incentives of America is working on helping get them accommodations for their planned time off. This post by Luis is not accurate at all. I know other people will be posting here soon also in regards to this.

Travel Incentives of America worked with me and got me accommodations

AUTHOR: Bomdigity Travel Scam! Abiluma Llc Scam! - (U.S.A.)

I purchased an Ebay auction from the scum scammer Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel. He is very good at blaming others from what this statement says but the crook here is Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel. I contacted Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel several times about my refund with no returned phone calls. I paid Luis Dardon from Bomdigity Travel and sent the money to his Paypal account. He then is blaming the company Travel Incentives of America.

A gentleman by the name of Mark from Travel Incentives of America contacted me on Saturday about my accommodations and stated that he is going to help me get accommodations at another property. He was very professional and told me he would take care of me and would call me back on Monday. He actually called me today (Sunday) and was able to get me accommodations at the Tropicana in Las Vegas for 4 nights. I called the Tropicana today and they had me in for the dates I needed and the accommodations were taken care of by Travel Incentives of America. Wow was I impressed! He then told me to make sure I get my money back from Bomdigity Travel. So Luis Dardon at Bomdigity Travel you are nothing but a crook and a thief and I want my money back now! Quit blaming Travel Incentives of America! I have nothing but great things to say about Travel Incentives of America! Luis Dardon you no good thief and crook give me my money back!!!!!