Complaint Review: Travel Innovation Enterprises

• Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: KoyaMcC — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Travel Innovation Enterprises
P.O. Box 45439 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Travel Innovation Enterprises SD ENTERPRISES Fraudulent frogs Stealing money from a college student ,shame! Phoenix, Arizona

So I am trying to purchase gas and my card declines,I know how embarrassing right?!. I didnt know why because I justDeposited 20 on my account. Once i get home i go online to check my statements and come across SD and TI Enterprises and have no clue who they are or what company they represent. Thats when i called my card company to find out where these transactions are coming from and why? Well when I spoke wiith them they put me through to a conference call and I spoke with the supervisor Sheila who tells me that i spoke with someone for a membership ,which i did not .

Here is were it gets interesting she asked for my last name so i provided that information for her then say oh your name is tremaine ,remind you im a women and also gave two completely unfamiliar addresses that I have no idea about. Thats when I told her I need my money refunded because i spoke to no one yesterday considering the fact my phone was disconnected hahaha. [continued below]....
..... She was content with her decision of not refunding my money.

What was very upsetting was when she gave me a name then changes her story and says she can not pull up my information for another 7 to 10 days, what?!!! hahaha..How is this so if you just asked for my last name and pulled up a completely different name. These people are scam artist and are stealing peoples money at random one day at a time and i hope that phoenix P.D. catches on to them. I still want my money back no matter if it is 10 or 20 dollRS THE POINT IS ITS MY MONEY I WORKED HARD FOR ,NOT THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Innovation-Enterprises/Phoenix-Arizona-85064/Travel-Innovation-Enterprises-SD-ENTERPRISES-Fraudulent-frogs-Stealing-money-from-a-colleg-784511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Innovation Enterprises