acquired

Complaint Review: Travel Life Go Direct, Suntasia Marketing, FTN Promotions, Capital Vacations ,Guardian M

• Submitted: Sun, June 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 24, 2007

• Reported By:bay area California
11125 Park Blvd Ste 104-364 Seminole, Florida U.S.A.

FTN Promotions, ITravel Life Go Direct, Suntasia Marketing, FTN Promotions, Capital Vacations, Guardian M ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing. Check forgery. ruined my life! Seminole Florida

I beleive in Feb. or April I had received mail from my bank stating if i used my debit card so many times before a certain date I would receive a reward of some sort.In May I began receiving phone calls on my cell phone, which I initially avoided I believe the # was (727)252-0516. I finally decided to answer and was told that i had won drawing and would be receiving my airline ticket vauchers in the mail. The lady on the phone was named Renee and assured me it was not a scam. I told her I did not want anything but the vouchers and to not give out any of my information. SHe assured me she would not and she even said I was on record and the info would not be given out. She had the nerve to tell me "My 40th birthday was on mothers day I would never be involved in something that was a scam!"

She new my checking account info, my birth place, my mothers maiden name, and phone number and address.
Later I get a letter from my bank stating I have 2 over draft charges. This was interesting to me since i only keep $20 in this particular account each month to pay my monthly gym membership. Other than that I dont use the account.

So I look online at the digitally photographed checks that had been made out. They were typed on, not even my checks, nor did they have my signature just a 1800 # in the place where my signature would go, from Florida Direct.

I have now cancelled that account and have hopes on getting my money back. I have also sent a letter to the BBB of West Florida, to the secret service of miami, and to Donald Booth of Suntasia Marketing to get my # off their list.If anybody has any information on to what else i should do about this, please let meknow. Thank you!

Cat
bay area, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2007 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-Suntasia-Marketing-FTN-Promotions-Capital-Vacations-Guardian-M/Seminole-Florida-33771/FTN-Promotions-ITravel-Life-Go-Direct-Suntasia-Marketing-FTN-Promotions-Capital-Vacati-256618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Life Go Direct, Suntasia Marketing, FTN Promotions, Capital Vacations ,Guardian M