Complaint Review: Travel Life Go Direct

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Nampa Idaho
Travel Life Go Direct
Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Life Go Direct, Florida Direct, Travel Life unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account for $49.95 Clearwater Florida

My wife was called on her cell phone by this company and they were pursistant in getting her to sign up for a membership. They called 3 times. They already knew what bank we banked with. My wife gave in to their persuasion and signed up. She then called to cancel before the 30 days so we wouldn't get the charge on our checking account. But, we still got charged $49.95 without authorization.

We're taking all the information we have to the bank to file a report and hopefully get our money back. We attempted to contact the company about the money they took without asking but of course we don't get anywhere. I went ahead and registered our cell phone numbers on the FCC's do not call list!!!

Marsh
Nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Life-Go-Direct/Clearwater-Florida/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-Florida-Direct-Travel-Life-unauthorized-withdrawal-from-my-checkin-263367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Life Go Direct