Complaint Review: Travel Life Go Direct

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2007

• Reported By:Parkton Maryland
Travel Life Go Direct
10500 Utmerton Rd. Ste #726-3DS Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Life Go Direct RIP OFF, They keep taking money and I don't want them to. Largo Florida

These guy have this trial thing membership where they claim to mail you some information in the mail.. Well, I never got anything in the mail but at the end of the month I got a 150 dollar bill for nothing which bounced. Then They billed me again 60 dollar about 20 day later. They claim to be some kind of travel agents.

This company is a sham and it made off with 60 dollars of my money. I cancel that stupid thing and am telling my bank not to pay them.

If anyone want to launch a class action against these people, let me know. People like this shouldn't be around to feed of the public.

Daniel
Parkton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2007 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Life-Go-Direct/Largo-Florida-33771/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-RIP-OFF-They-keep-taking-money-and-I-dont-want-them-to-Largo-Flor-253344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Life Go Direct