Complaint Review: Travel Life Go Direct

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:wellsville New York
Travel Life Go Direct
100 East State St Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Life Go Direct scam ripoff Largo Florida

For starters I recieved a phone call from a rep. from the above company. They said they had my checking acct. info and that I won some free services they would send my package out with the details. I thought it was ligit because they had all this info. I recieved the info package.

I looked over the info provided nothing was free, I tried to call the 800 num that appears on the bottom of the confirmation letter, but I get a recording telling me to cb. I have tried the number serveral times at different times and different days.

Today, I tried to cancel the services online today, before they tried to charge my acct. I already canceled my acct. through the bank, but if they had my info. the first time they could get it again. But anyways I tried to cancel online today web address is invalid, not bringing anything up on the company. Pulled up this website.

Buffalo bill
wellsville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Life-Go-Direct/Largo-Florida-33771/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-scam-ripoff-Largo-Florida-263456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Life Go Direct