Complaint Review: Travel Life Go Direct

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:arlington Virginia
Travel Life Go Direct
3993 Tyrone Blvd Suite 608-149 Saint Petersburg,, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Life Go Direct Refund check bounced ripoff Saint Petersburg, Florida

Yeah I was scammed by travel direct also. They took my money out of my account and I called them and talked to a represenative he said that they would refund my money within the week. I recieved the check but when I deposited into my account it bounced and the bank charged me $10 for a return fee.

I have been calling them for at least two weeks now and the message says they are having technical difficulties. Please leave a message.

arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Life-Go-Direct/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33709/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-Refund-check-bounced-ripoff-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-265745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Life Go Direct