Complaint Review: Travel Package & Travel card International

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2001

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Travel Package & Travel card International
Nationwide U.S.A.

Rip-off Offer: Travel Package Bogus "credit card" aka *Travel card International Another Victim

*0: These are the same people that I delt with call Travel card

Lost Rip-off Reports:::::

NOTICE: This is one of over 100 Rip-off Reports that was originally lost during the week of September 5th through the 12th. We have been UPDATING the original Reports from another data base 10 reports a day. This cannot and will not happen again.

Submitted: 9/7/01
Modified: 9/7/01

A company by the name "Travel Package" was offering my wife and I a "credit card" for $69, $66, and $63 over three months. When we changed our minds and tried to call (1-877-906-5666), it would rang but would never get answered. When it finally was answered, a lady with a short attitude feed us some lies about their computers being down.

Eventually, after about three to four months of trying to call, she gave us instructions on how to get a refund. Basically, fax a copy of bank statements showing Travel Package taking money out of our account.

By the time we got the bank statements (about a week, they had to mail them), the fax number and 877 number had a recording (from Jamaica Digiport International, if I understood correctly) saying they were temporarily out of service.

Yeah right. I just found www.RipOffReport.com and found a report on this company (I searched for the phone number ;). And this is where I am, still trying to recoup $129 that was paid before we put a stop on our account. Please help get my money back. Is this what is borne of capitalism?

#6553

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Package-Travel-card-International/nationwide/Rip-off-Offer-Travel-Package-Bogus-credit-card-aka-Travel-card-International-Another-V-6745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Package & Travel card International

#1 0

These are the same people that I delt with call Travel card

AUTHOR: - ()

Their email: Plair.Delois@epamai.epa.gov

These are the same people that I delt with call Travel card International, same phone number and the same thing happen to me.

Delois Plair