harmony

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 18002218200
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Travel Services Group Celebration Cruise Line THESE PEOPLE ARE PREDATORS WHO STOP AT NOTHING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY Lake Worth, Florida

I bought a travel package last summer at the suggestion of my cousins. Their mother gave them a package as a college graduation gift and when I announced my husband and i wanted to take a vacation after a really rough time of failedv infertility treatment, my cousins said we should all go together on this vacation. After doing more research, I began to have a terrible feeling about the decision to purchase this "trip." Come to find out it is a time share!  Lo and behold, my cousins backed out of the trip and although I was unhappy, we decided to make the most of the situation. We converted our trip to an 11 day stay in Florida and they put us in the Ramada Plaza located on 5100 North State Road 7 in Ft Lauderdale. I decided to check out Trip Advisor reviews and I was appalled and horrified! Rude staff, pestilence (bed bugs and ants), undercooked breakfast, and the best- prostitution and drug deals! Who sleeps at night knowing they are selling this garbage to people? I called to talk to someone about this and I was told I could upgrade to a better hotel for $400! After staunchy protesting that that is BS, she offered to upgrade for free, but I was too through and told her I just want to cancel altogether. She stated I cannot get a refund because I was well outside some window in which I could be refunded.

They also are very shady in the sense that they tout themselves as if they were Celebration Cruise Line direct or whatever it is the Bahamas Celebration actually is.

I need that money back. We are Veterans living on modest income and that was money we could definitely use for bills.

I have cried and been emotionally distraught over this and these people should be utterly ashamed of themselves for the vulturous way they prey after people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Services-Group/nationwide/Travel-Services-Group-Celebration-Cruise-Line-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-PREDATORS-WHO-STOP-AT-NOTH-1152220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Services Group