Complaint Review: Travel Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: lhighsmith — Riviera Beach Florida United States of America
Travel Services, Inc.
, Arizona United States of America

Travel Services, Inc. Travelservicesonline.net False Advertisement, Deceitful Sales Representatives, Rude Customer Service Arizona

Travel Services (ie: travelservicesonline.net) promotes a cruise for $98 per person during peak season in addition to port fees that would range from $90-120, at least this is what I was told by the sales representative. The higher end ($120) would be during "non-peak" season, which also were never indicated. The CSR were to contact me 60 days before the cruise to book; however, they began harrassing me and my party a month earlier and asking that we an additional $276. When I explained that JAYSHAUN, the sales rep indicated that the additional fees would be no more than $120, the CSR went into a rampage about Jayshaun and his incompetency, that he had no right to provide that information because it was not accurate. I continued to explain to the CSR that I did not have that amount of money and would not be able to take the trip and would like a refund. The CSR refused te refund and offered an alternative for "non-peak" season for only $180 more. Yet and still, I explained that this was not the $120 that I was prepared to pay nor the time I planned to take my vacation.They still refused to provide me with a refund and eventually ending up hanging up in my face. Since then, I have tried contacting JAYSHUN and he seems to be unavailable each time. Customer service is still very uncooperative and are now harder to get on the line. I have noticed that this company has complaints with the BBB and their Facebook page does not allow negative posting - they are removed immediately!! Also, when asked for a physical mailing address to contact corporate management, they provided me with us with a home address! When told that the address they had provided was a home address their reply was "Yes, we operate out of a house"!! This is by no way a legitimate company and their actions towards consumers are fraudulent and unacceptable. They are probably scamming countless individuals out of 100's of dollars everyday and this is unfair and unsafe!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Services-Inc/-Arizona-/Travel-Services-Inc-Travelservicesonlinenet-False-Advertisement-Deceitful-Sales-Repres-880654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Services, Inc.