Complaint Review: Travel Services

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Erly — bakersfield California United States of America
Travel Services
25124 Springfield Ct., Valencia, CA 91355 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Travel Services Ocean Travel, Worldwide Travel Beware!!! This is a total scam! Never delivers as promised Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I entered into a contract with Travel Services on 09/17/2011 to provide promised services within a price range, as stated in their presentation and brochures. However, I have not received the services as promised and when I have been told that the services that I requested were offered at a much higher price at another location than the ones requested, this is void of what I contractually agreed to.

Furthermore, I was told when I had signed the contractual agreement with the company representative, I would receive a free 7-day travel cruise but that I needed to pay $200.00 to redeem the cruise voucher. I paid the $200.00. When I decided to use the voucher, I contacted Travel Services and was told that there were too many blackout dates, that I could not use the voucher for various other reasons, and that a representative would contact me when a date was available. However, I never received any return calls when I attempted to book the cruise. This went on repeatedly.

Additionally, when I have attempted to address my concerns with the said company, I have not received a satisfactory response and/or received no response at all. Furthermore, the customer service representatives that I have attempted to contact at various times have been both rude and unprofessional.

I was finally able to track a person in Valencia that identified herself as Assita. When I complained about not getting the services as promised and asked for my money back, She responded by telling me that I am never going to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-Services/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08003/Travel-Services-Ocean-Travel-Worldwide-Travel-Beware-This-is-a-total-scam-Never-deliv-945142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel Services