Complaint Review: Travel consultants international

• Reported By: Brandi — Brodhead Wisconsin United States of America
Travel consultants international
2300 Lakeview, GA Alphaette, Georgia United States of America

Travel consultants international Centinial Travel SCAMMED! Alphaette, Georgia

I was scammed! They either go by the name Centinnial Travel or Travel consultant International! I have talked to Bonnie at 888-623-1466 x-3396. She lied and told us false information.  They took 600.00 out of our checking! I have called and emailed and faxed several times! I have talked to the rudest person ever- "ED".   "Mike Gonzales" promised to call me back 2 weeks ago and I still have not heard a thing from him! I was told this trip was for 4 people round trip from any airport we chose to Florida for a 5 night cruise! This was not the case at all! Now they keep saying I owe more money for a processing fee! I don't know where to go from here!  I was told to email customerservice@travelconsultantsinternational.com for a refund.  I have, I have heard nothing! I will not stop until I receive all my money back. I am a family of four that promised a trip to our children that will never happen and now out this money and I have to explain to my family how Ed, Mike and Bonnie screw people over! How can you people sleep at night??? I have phone numbers of 888-623-1466 and 888-609-5515.  Please tell me who I contact to get this company to STOP stealing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travel-consultants-international/Alphaette-Georgia-/Travel-consultants-international-Centinial-Travel-SCAMMED-Alphaette-Georgia-1005747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travel consultants international