Complaint Review: TravelSmart

• Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: Keith — Southeastern Pennsylvania USA
TravelSmart
7424 Windsor Dr Allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

TravelSmart Wonderland Incentives, Grand Incentives, Celebrity Productions Free Roundtrip AIrline Tickets Scam Allentown, Pennsylvania

My wife and I attended a presentation by TravelSmart (or Travel Smart) for travel services. For attending, we were promised two free round trip airline tickets to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Instead of two airline tickets, we were given a form to request the free airline tickets from Wonderland Incentives in Woodbridge, VA 22195. This form required a $70 "activation" fee which I was dumb enough to send. We did NOT receive the airline tickets from Wonderland Incentives. Instead, we got another form that requested another processing fee of $50. This one was to be sent to Grand Incentives in Sarasota, FL.

I could not help but notice that the mailing materials for Wonderland Incentives had originally been printed for Celebrity Productions, but had new labels pasted over the original company names.

Additional research on my part shows that these companies change names often and many people have been scammed by paying fees to one after another of these organizations. I am cutting my losses but have little hope of getting my $70 refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TravelSmart/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18106/TravelSmart-Wonderland-Incentives-Grand-Incentives-Celebrity-Productions-Free-Roundtrip-801310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TravelSmart