Complaint Review: Travelbridge Air Land Sea

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2001

• Reported By:
Travelbridge Air Land Sea
Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

You CAN get a refund from Travelbridge!!! *UPDATE this Rip-off Report was part of their deal to get some of their money back!

*0: TravelBridge made them write the report above

I, like so many others reporting on this page, had got sucked into the Travelbridge presentation (tempted by the "free" trip--how could I be so gullible??) and forked over $2640. The very next day I looked on the internet to "check them out" and found all of these horrible stories!! I felt so foolish! I immediately decided that I wanted out--this was not appropriate for me. I don't have the time or the money for the travel that they offer, plus, I was concerned that I'd never get my money's worth out of it. I was wow-ed by their presentation--I saw the light the next day, too late, I thought. I immediately began the process of seeking a refund. I made several calls to Travelbridge, but eventually got the name and number of the person "in charge" of refunds, and wrote the letter they required. Thankfully, I had paid by credit card, not check, so I also immediately contacted the credit card company and put the charge "into dispute". Well, two months and several phone calls and letters to the credit card company later, I received a letter from Travelbridge that they are refunding my money! They are keeping $250 to cover "processing fees". I have learned my lesson. So, this is to encourage those of you who may be in the same shoes I was--signed up, then felt a huge sinking feeling when they discovered others' bad stories. Good luck to you. As a side, Travelbridge was very nice throughout the whole process. I really have no problems with them as a company. I never tried to use any of their products. I just decided that it wasn't right for me to be a member in a club, and that I coudln't afford it at this time in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge-Air-Land-Sea/Tucson-Arizona/You-CAN-get-a-refund-from-Travelbridge-UPDATE-this-Rip-off-Report-was-part-of-their-de-7851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelbridge Air Land Sea

#1 0

TravelBridge made them write the report above

AUTHOR: - ()

This is common. In order for a victim to get a refund that is due and owing to them, they must file some sort of a report that makes the company that ripped them off look good. The link below with all the other Rip-off Reports will tell the real story. Including the victims of this Rip-off Report.