- Report: #60249
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Travelbridge International
Travelbridge International8630 E.Via De Ventura - Suite 100 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
Travelbridge International ripoff still going on with new membership cards sent out ripoff liars victimized us Scottsdale Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We have received two letters in the last three days from Travelbridge International "thanking" us for renewing our membership with them. Enclosed in both envelopes was our two new membership cards, so now we have 4 of them. We have not renewed with them, and we certainly have not sent them the $150.00 dollars it has cost every other year to be a "member". We have not heard from them since they closed their Las Vegas office overnight and the manager of that office moved to Scottsdale to become their "special promotions person".
We are still owed $250.00 dollars in commissions from our two week cruise on the Enchantment in December by that very manager who is now with them in Scottsdale. She was the person we booked with in the Las Vegas office, and she was the person who told us not to fill out the commisiion papers, that she would do them for us. (she knew at that time that no more commissions were being paid to the members.)
In these two letters from Travelbridge, it say's,
1. We have consolidated all bookings under one ARC number and phone number to maximize income potential with our vendors. We're hoping the result will be additional commission and additional discounts that are passed on to you.
2. Scottsdale is now our corporate headquarters. All administrative departments have been moved from Palm Springs to Scottsdale (ie. Accounting, member commissions, etc.) so it just makes sense that documents and vendor checks should be sent to Scottsdale.
We read in those paragraphs that the company is getting their commissions. Have any of you members received any of yours? We haven't.
We have written to the Attorney General of Arizona, and we have received a letter back that their office saying they will keep it on file. We are hoping that more people will do this also.
Let's get this pack of cheats shut down.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge-International/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258-3340480/Travelbridge-International-ripoff-still-going-on-with-new-membership-cards-sent-out-ripoff-60249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.