Complaint Review: Travelbridge Intl.

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2003

• Reported By:Buda Texas
Travelbridge Intl.
8630 E. Via De Ventura Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Travelbridge Intl. Fraudulent ripoff business - High membership Fee - I would definitely like to add our name to any existing lawsuits. Scottsdale/Austin Arizona/TX

We joined Travelbridge a little over a year and a half ago. I have contacted them on many occasions, and at NO time were they able to give me air/hotel/car rates as low as I could find on my own, on various other web sites.

We travel alot, having been to Japan, Hawaii, and all over the US, and their air fares would never compare with those I could find on my own.

So, we have just thrown $5,400 out the window. What has happened to the Austin, TX Travel Center? I believe it to be non-existent!

I would definitely like to add our name to any existing lawsuits.

Cheryl
Buda, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2003 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge-Intl/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258-3340/Travelbridge-Intl-Fraudulent-ripoff-business-High-membership-Fee-I-would-definitely-l-57680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelbridge Intl.