factory

Complaint Review: Travelbridge Of Texas L.L.C.

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 22, 2003

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Travelbridge Of Texas L.L.C.
8630 East Via De Ventura $ 100 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Travelbridge Of Texas L.L.C. rip-off Deceptive Trade Practices Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Ref : Assets of Travelbridge

*Consumer Comment: The Assets are gone.....

My name is Frank H. Riggs, I have been riped off by Travelbridge of Texas L.L.C..I have a judgement of $5000.00. In order for the authorities to act I must first locate sufficient assets of the defendent.Can anyone please furnish me with this information?

Frank H.
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge-Of-Texas-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/Travelbridge-Of-Texas-LLC-rip-off-Deceptive-Trade-Practices-Scottsdale-Arizona-46251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelbridge Of Texas L.L.C.

Ref : Assets of Travelbridge

AUTHOR: Frank H. - (U.S.A.)

Mark thanks for the reply. I am aware that there are no assets in the state of Texas. However I am attempting to go after the Corporation Hqs.in Scottadale Az so far I have not been sucessful but I am still trying.

The Assets are gone.....

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Congratulations on the judgement although I fear it is all in vain. Travelbridge still has a couple offices open in Texas, but everything in them...furniture, computers, etc. is rented.....and I believe I have heard that Travelbridge of Texas, LLC is no longer an entity at all and has been dissolved by the parent company.

My guess is that Travelbridge didn't even bother to show up at the trial and you won by default.....Let me know if I am correct.....