Complaint Review: Travelbridge Travel

• Submitted: Thu, June 27, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2002

• Reported By:Kingwood TX
Travelbridge Travel
www.travelbridge.com Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Travelbridge Travel ripoff Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: To Ken...

I too have lost money to Travelbridge Travel, it is nothing but a rip-off. I expect to have a full refund soon. I feel bad for all the people that have been taken advantage of by Travelbridge. If you can write me direcly I will help you get your money back. I can't promise but I have tell you how I have had good luck with them.

Ken
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2002 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge-Travel/Scottsdale-Arizona/Travelbridge-Travel-ripoff-Scottsdale-Arizona-23611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelbridge Travel

To Ken...

AUTHOR: Connie - ()

Please share on this forum exactly how you got Travelbridge to issue you a refund. I am sure that there are many that would like to contact you, however they can't because this site does not publish e-mail addresses.

I too was burned and despite two months of letter writing with threats to mobilize more victims they did not issue us a refund. If you employed an attorney or some other source can you please share his name here.

Or perhaps you can write directly to the editor at this site and request that they publish your e-mail or at least release it to specific people such as I. I don't know if they'll allow but it sure is worth a try (if you don't mind). Thanks for posting here and offering to help others. I just hope that we can come into contact.