Complaint Review: Travelbridge With Air & Land Vacations

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2002

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Travelbridge With Air & Land Vacations
Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Travelbridge with Air & Land Vacations ripoff. Broken promises & free package never materialized. Total Bait & Switch Scam. Law Enforcement Impotent. Scottsdale Arizona

Early in 2001, as part of the deal to get us in to listen to the Travelbridge Schpiel, they promised free tickets, to include tickets to the destination of our choice, (from those available) regardless whether or not we bought the deal.

We accepted the deal and chose the San Francisco destination. After spending almost FOUR hours listening to the Travelbridge Schpiel, we asked for the packet of gift which were promised. They were conveniently out of the certificates, including Diamondback tickets, movie tickets and MVI Air & Land Vacation coupons, but promised to send them right away.

Several months later, after several calls to Travelbridge, we finally got our coupons... Coyote tickets for the season that was already over, (no movie coupons) and the MVI coupons. There was no certificate number on the coupon, which is why I guess we never got our trip to San Francisco.

I had complained to the Better Business Bureau about these companies 3 times without any response. MVI is a Florida corporation and a member of the BBB in good standing, FEI #593694593. I guess that's how the BBB does it, just ignore complaints if the BBB gets enough money from their members. Travelbridge of AZ is a Nevada LLC #12381-2000.

I guess I'm not out anything except my lost FOUR hours, plus the time, gas and oil to get there and back. But what offends me most of all is the fact that these TWO companies conspired to try and get me to buy something by breaking their promises.

I had to pay for my trip to San Fran @ $3,400, movie tickets @ $100, Diamondback tickets $520, plus my time, trouble and gas, $1,600. They should have to pay for their dishonesty. I expect to be reimbursed.

D. Bruce
Taylor, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2002 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge-With-Air-Land-Vacations/Scottsdale-Arizona-85250/Travelbridge-with-Air-Land-Vacations-ripoff-Broken-promises-free-package-never-materi-28249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelbridge With Air & Land Vacations