Complaint Review: Travelbridge

• Submitted: Thu, July 18, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 18, 2002

• Reported By:Irving Tx
Travelbridge
1825 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Travelbridge ripoff deception Dallas Texas

I want to let people know that Travelbridge uses a lot of deception to get me and a lot of other people to become members. They promised us passes for condos,they told us that we would get ten passes for condos and this was not true. They did hand out the ten passes but they cost $350 when you rent the condos,and that is what the real cost is to begin with,so actually you are really not getting anything free.

Also they did not have one standard price for all members. I have read that some people paid $2600 others paid around $5000 and others more. I guess they tried to get as much money to join as they possibly could and if you took the bait for the higher price they took you money. If they could not convince you at the higher price they would have two or three people talk to you and convince you to get your membership at a much lower price then the first sales person wanted to charge you.

This is a very deceptive practice,and I for one would like to know how to join the group that filed the lawsuit so I can join them in getting back our money.
They don't only charge a few to join,but they charge a yearly fee to stay with Travelbridge. I paid $120 for this year and they wanted to charge me $140,but when I signed it was written on the contract the my fee would never change.

I feel like a fool for letting them take advantage of me like that,but I will file a suit by myself if I have to,to get my money back.

I would like to know if it is against federal law to use the US mail to defraud people? I am going to look into it myself.

Enrique
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2002 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge/Dallas-Texas-75038/Travelbridge-ripoff-deception-Dallas-Texas-24891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelbridge