Complaint Review: Travelbridge

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2004

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
Travelbridge
San Antonio, TX - Office Nationwide U.S.A.

Travelbridge ripoff - I purchased what I was led to believe a travel agent package in July 2000. I was issued a travel Agent Card and IATA # San Antonio Internet

In July 2000 I was invited by telephone solicitation to join a Travel Agent program in San Antonio, TX. The company offering the program was Travelbridge. The headquarters was in Scottdale, AZ. I paid the premium fee and my wife and I completed the offered program and was issued Travel Agent Cards. I read and internet report on March 30, 2004 that the program is a fruad and I could apply for a rebate on my fees. I want to know the procedure for filing a formal complaiin in Texas.

Howard
san Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelbridge/nationwide/Travelbridge-ripoff-I-purchased-what-I-was-led-to-believe-a-travel-agent-package-in-July-86035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelbridge