Complaint Review: Travelers Insurance Co.

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: IRBlack — Pomona New York
Travelers Insurance Co.
60 Lakefront Bld.Buffalo NY 14202 Internet United States of America

Travelers Insurance Co. Melinda Witkowski Insurance Agent Travelers Insurance Co. Abuse Internet

I brought in my 2012 Kia Sorrento to Monro Muffler and Brake Service in W.Nyack,NY on Mar.3rd for an oil change. I picked it up at 5:30 on Sun. evening. The next morning while driving the car the oil light went on and a little while later while driving back to Monro the engine stopped working. It had sieged.

I had it towed back to Monro and they looked at it and determined it was their responsibiliy and called their  insurance company.

Travelors Insurance Co. is only willing  to replace with a remanufactured and no diminished value.

Gave me one or two days to make up my mind , without seeing the estimate , I may add.

I complained to agent but to satisfaction.

Right now I am without a car and under great hardship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelers-Insurance-Co/internet/Travelers-Insurance-Co-Melinda-Witkowski-Insurance-Agent-Travelers-Insurance-Co-Abuse-I-1037078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelers Insurance Co.