Complaint Review: Travelocity

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Marie — Jamul California
Travelocity
Internet USA

Travelocity Ann T Travelocity RIP OFFS!! Waiting for my $812.46 refund. Cancel fee $197.65 they don't tell you! Internet

For everyone who uses travelocity beware! customer service rep Jerry at first when I had to cancel my reservation due to a  serious situation was great. He had taken care of my needs, so I had thought. I had asked him how soon my $812.46 will be credit to my account? He did tell me within 24/48 hrs. That was a lie! after going over, my refund and cancel fees from hotel break downs, he said again my CC will be refunded $812.46..I said, cc me a total break down and the confirmation. when I received my confirmation via email from Jerry, everything was correct but the refund date. He states weeks to refund your CC instead 24\48 per phone conversation he had stated before. It's now going on 3 weeks.  The kicker, I had received an email from another rep Ann T, she had stated in the email travelocity is going to deduct $197.65 cancel fee.. I've sent copies to this woman and received no response twice!! I've paid out a little $1400 for 2 to San Fran.. I'm suppose to get back $812.46, you do the math.. Now they want to add a cancel fee that's not on my orginal confirmation.

And I still don't have my money!!

I want everyone to know this travel company is not honest!! Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocity-/internet/Travelocity-Ann-T-Travelocity-RIP-OFFS-Waiting-for-my-81246-refund-Cancel-fee-197-1076036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity