Complaint Review: Travelocity Incentives

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: happytobeG — Woodbridge New Jersey
Travelocity Incentives
Internet USA

Travelocity Incentives Impossible to reach to change or cancel reservations Internet

I made a reservation for a hotel which I had to cancel.  I called the phone number on my confirmation which was 800-620-2597.  At this number I was advised to call another number which was 866-270-2849.  I called that number.  They advised me I had to cancel the reservtion online - the phone was useless, I would lose the amount of my gift card!  I tried the email address I was given, which was travelocityincentives,com and neither Yahoo nor Google could take me to their page.  They said the page was not available.

Needless to say I am out the cost of the hotel and still have gift cards that I can't use.  Totally screwed out of $150.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocity-Incentives/internet/Travelocity-Incentives-Impossible-to-reach-to-change-or-cancel-reservations-Internet-1144530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity Incentives