Complaint Review: Travelocity- Passport To Fun

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Travelocity- Passport To Fun
travelocity.com Maricopa, Arizona U.S.A.

I booked a round trip flight for my daughter from CA to PHX through Travelocity.com. The next day I witness 2 duplicate charges from them for $6.99 on top of the cost for the airline ticket. I was baffled by that and shrugged it off since it was only $6.99. Big mistake! Yesterday, my husband questioned me about a debit I presumably, had made to Passporttofun.com on Christmas Eve. I admit I love to shop online, but I was already done with my xmas shopping. Not to mention, I was cooking all day and spending time with the family all night that eve of christmas, so I knew something seemed strange.

I immediately called Passport to Fun and they told me they had gotten all my information from Travelocity. I feel totally violated and now paranoid with whatever or whom ever they've shared my information with. I NEVER AGREED TO HAVE MY INFO SHARED WITH ANYONE! Passport to fun cancelled the memborship and told me I should get reimbursed within a day or two.

Norcal girl
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocity-Passport-To-Fun/Maricopa-Arizona-85238/Travelocity-Passport-To-Fun-I-NEVER-AGREED-TO-JOIN-ANY-CLUBS-OR-MEMBORSHIPS-DONT-EVER-U-405613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity- Passport To Fun