Complaint Review: Travelocity

• Reported By: Stacy M. — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Travelocity
United States, India Denver, Colorado United States of America

Travelocity Travelocity Does not Stand Behind their Guarantee Denver, Colorado

I booked my flights for Thanksgiving in March and made subsequent flight reservations for my kids. The airlines notified Travelocity on 8/6 that there was a MAJOR (AND I MEAN MAJOR) change to our flights. I was not notified by Travelocity. I did not know about this change until we got ready to check in the day before our flights. I have an email from the airlines stating the date they notified Travelocity.

Travelocity will not accept any responsibility and keeps having someone from India call me to tell me that they did nothing wrong. Really???? Because Travelocity did not notify me of the change in my flights, I am out of pocket an additional almost $500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocity/Denver-Colorado-/Travelocity-Travelocity-Does-not-Stand-Behind-their-Guarantee-Denver-Colorado-810401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity