• Report: #204643

• Reported By:crosby Texas
Travelocity
www.travelocity.com Internet U.S.A.

Travelocity BAIT AND SWITCH ON INTERNET Blank Internet

I Could Not Believe My Eyes! I was trying to find a cheap price to go to Paris to meet my husband and I thought I had found a fairly decent deal on Travelocity.com. I found that I could book my round trip for $947.00, or I could get the flight and hotel for just $1506.00!!!

I was happy, it wasn't the absolute cheapest deal, but it was easier than searching, looking up the review on the hotel and searching some more. I had allready researched the hotel, and it looked decent. So I went to booking. The price was still $1506.00. I clicked confirm, and BAIT AND SWITCH! We're sorry, the airline has increased the price of the tickets, so now you will have to pay $2811.00!

This Is OUTRAGIOUS! It is Bait and Switch if I have ever heard of it. The worst part is at 2 am, it was still like that! Posted as $1506.00 and then increasing 80%!
I took my business to priceline, made a bid and got the absolute same flight, as on travelocity for $83.00 less! I then found a hotle on hotels.com even cheaper and it's a 3 star hotel at that! Now my trip is going to cost me $1368.00 and I will never use travelocity again!!!

Jennifer
Crosby, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2006 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocity/internet/Travelocity-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-ON-INTERNET-Blank-Internet-204643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity