Complaint Review: Travelocity

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Felix — naples Florida
Travelocity
Internet USA

Travelocity Expedia I booked a flight to Vegas through Travelocity on June 5 returning on June 12. Travelocity messed up my itinerary and has me returning the same day on the flight that I could not make even if I wanted to. Travelocity refuses to help me in any way and want me to pay them $1200 for the return flight with change. I have spoke to their customer service department multiple times in the past week and have gotten nowhere. I have called their corporate office and of left multiple messages for their corporate sales rep and he will not return my calls. Travelocity is a very elusive and dishonest company and I urge anybody who travels to stay away from them unless you're willing to give up money for nothing Southlake Texas

Booked a flight to Vegas on June 5 through Travelocity returning June 12. Travelocity then messed up my itinerary and has me returning the same day on a flight that I could not make if I wanted to. I have contacted customer service their corporate office left messages for their corporate sales representative and have not had any return calls. Travelocity refuses to help me in anyway and wants me to pay them a second return flight on top of $800 in change fees. Travelocity is a dishonest company and I urge anybody that is booking travel to stay far away from them. I have been arguing and discussing my case with Travelocity for over a week now and they will not help me in any way they just keep putting me on hold and transferring me two different supervisors. I was a regular user of Travelocity before this happened and I will never use them again I have canceled every reservation that I had already set up with them in the near future and I urge anybody who is looking for a travel agency to book your flights cars and hotels through to stay far far away from Travelocity and Expedia! Unfortunately Travelocity's bad customer service lack of care and all out disrespect for their customer base has put a crimp on my family and eyes trip to Las Vegas and I will never use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocity/internet/Travelocity-Expedia-I-booked-a-flight-to-Vegas-through-Travelocity-on-June-5-returning-on-1146390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity