Complaint Review: Travelocity

• Phone: 8552611567
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Travelocity Hacked websearch Internet

I was two miles across town and wanted to make sure I reserved a room. I searched the web for Best Western, Nebraska City, NE. I thought I was talking to reservations and was told $79.95 was the best rate. By the time they totaled the estimate it was $113. I told the agent numerous times I did not want to complete the transaction if they were charging $19.95 service fee. After calling back after a dropped call, I was sitting in the hotel parking lot and was badgered into completing the credit card transaction. When I got in the lobby, I saw the rate was $63. I had to call customer service to try and get the correct receipt and was on hold for 1/2 hour before I hung up. I finally called in on the reservation line and got right through. Travelocity is a deceptive fraud and DO NOT USE THEM! Make sure you are talking direct to the hotel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocity/internet/Travelocity-Hacked-websearch-Internet-1147404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity