Complaint Review: Travelocity.ca

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Ottawa Ontario Canada
Travelocity.ca

Travelocity.ca their customer service is very poor! Internet

I called <Travelocity.ca> customer service to change my flight, which was booked through their site. The agents spoke with a strong accent that I did not really understand. My call was transferred for 2 times, and the last agent who answered my call asked me to call back the next day because he cannot get hold of the airline agent to change my flight. He also told me that in addition to changing fee (C$240), he will also charge me a re-booking fee, which is more than C$1,000 -- this does not make sense at all because if I book another one-way flight again, it will cost me less than the combined cost ($1,240) that
this agent would like to charge me.

In the end I gave up. I called the airline directly instead. Their service was much friendly & efficient. In the end I paid them $C50 for changing fee.

I don't know why <Travelocity.ca> agent behaved like that -- did they have no training at all? Or they were trained to rip-off customers?

I have filed an official complaint of thier poor customer service to BBB. And I will not use their service in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocityca/internet/Travelocityca-their-customer-service-is-very-poor-Internet-990453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity.ca