Complaint Review: Travelocity.com

• Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: Teresa — Lantana Texas USA
Travelocity.com

Travelocity.com Travelocity is a Rip-off Internet

I booked a trip for two using Travelocity on 8/24/10 leaving DFW and going to Puerta Vallarta 9/24/10. I looked at seat selection and it appeared that flights were filling up and very few seats available; in fact seat selection showed we couldn't even get seats together. I thought I had better book so we were assured getting there. I checked on American Airlines and Travelocity today and the price went down $216.00 and it appears that they now have lots of seat available. I phoned Travelocity and they said they could not refund me the difference. If I would have found it cheaper within 24 hours they would refund difference but not after a few days. What a rip off. They show the plane mostly booked so a person feels they have to book that day, than they drop prices a few days later and actually show that they have several seats available at a much lower rate. This is not fair or good customer service. I would be very cautious about booking with Travelocity! Unfair business practices!! Ripoff! Try Orbitz they do have a real guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocitycom/internet/Travelocitycom-Travelocity-is-a-Rip-off-Internet-635696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity.com